- RSS Channel Showcase 3766630
- RSS Channel Showcase 5437548
- RSS Channel Showcase 3229514
- RSS Channel Showcase 6797828
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/17--18:54: _HLC-120 The Evil Lo...
- 05/26/17--05:30: _HLC-121 Bonus HLC E...
- 05/29/17--20:01: _HLC-122 Pagophobia
- 06/05/17--21:38: _HLC-123 Southern Fr...
- 06/08/17--19:53: _HLC-124 The Corbyn-...
- 06/12/17--19:40: _HLC-125 Those Damne...
- 06/15/17--05:30: _HLC-126 The Plot to...
- 06/19/17--19:06: _HLC-127 Redskins an...
- 06/27/17--21:15: _HLC-128 The Unbanne...
- 07/04/17--17:50: _HLC-129 The Podcast...
- 07/10/17--19:04: _HLC-130 The Long Ne...
- 07/19/17--06:57: _HLC-131 The Obvious...
- 05/23/17--18:54: HLC-120 The Evil Losers Podcast
- 05/26/17--05:30: HLC-121 Bonus HLC Euro edition!
- 05/29/17--20:01: HLC-122 Pagophobia
- 06/05/17--21:38: HLC-123 Southern Fried Terrorism
- 06/08/17--19:53: HLC-124 The Corbyn-Might Maneuver
- 06/12/17--19:40: HLC-125 Those Damned Old People
- 06/15/17--05:30: HLC-126 The Plot to Scapegoat Trump
- 06/19/17--19:06: HLC-127 Redskins and White Vans
- 06/27/17--21:15: HLC-128 The Unbanned Podcast
- 07/04/17--17:50: HLC-129 The Podcast of Record
- 07/10/17--19:04: HLC-130 The Long Never Trump edition
- 07/19/17--06:57: HLC-131 The Obvious Topics podcast
Back in the office? Not ready to get to the grind just yet? How about a quick trip to iTunes to give us a good rating? Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for May 24, 2017 it’s the “Evil Losers” edition of the podcast, brought to you by SimpliSafe. This week we talk about […]
Welcome to the Special Bonus Euro-edition of the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for May 26, 2017, introducing our European correspondent William Campbell. We’ve decided that we don’t sound sophisticated enough (why did it take so long to reach *that* conclusion??) and we have attempted to remedy that situation by finding a new HLC contributor […]
Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for May 30, 2017 it’s the “Pagophobia” edition of the podcast, brought to you by ZipRecruiter and SimpliSafe. This week, we focus first on the only really important issue going on right now, which is the imminent breakout of nuclear war. It’s a hard topic to be […]
Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for June 6, 2017, it’s episode 123, the Southern Fried Terror edition of the podcast coming to you this week (or so it may sound) from the moon! Todd is in Farmington Connecticut, Mike is in Palo Alto, we are recording the podcast on a Dictaphone Steampunk […]
Welcome to this special, Corbyn-Might Maneuver edition of the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast with our British-Irish-U.K. correspondent William Campbell coming to us (naturally) from Berlin to give us the lowdown on the shocking outcome of the British Parliamentary elections. William is staying up until three in the morning just so we can podcast the […]
Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for June 13, 2017 – it’s the Those Damned Old People edition of the show. We set out clearly and distinctly, at the top of the show, to delineate clearly our topics. and then we just talk about James Comey and the failing battle against the deep […]
Welcome to another special European edition – this is getting to be habit-forming, isn’t it? – of the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast. It’s the “Plot to Scapegoat Trump” edition of the show with our European Co-host (complete with Irish accent) William Campbell. On William’s forthcoming “Challenging Opinions” podcast he interviews writer Daniel Kovalik whose […]
Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for June 20, 2017, it’s the Redskins and White Vans edition of the show with your hosts Todd Feinburg and Mike Stopa. Our topics this week include the breaking news of today’s “terrorist attack” (note the scare quotes) in London at the Finsbury Park mosque. A white dude – […]
We celebrate the SCOTUS ruling that, to no sane person’s surprise, the suspension of President Trump’s ban on travel from “six predominantly Muslim countries” was an absurd invasion by judicial activists into the blatantly Executive functions of the government. This is, as you have guessed, the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast, episode 128, with our […]
Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for July 5, 2017 it’s the “Podcast of Record” edition of the podcast with your hosts Mike Stopa and Todd Feinburg. On this celebratory weekend of America’s birthday we bring you two stories from the Grey Lady herself, the New York Times, (who says it’s all fake […]
Rob Long, welcome to the podcast!
Welcome to the Harvard Lunch Club Political Podcast for July 18, it’s the abbreviated “Obvious Topics” edition of the show with your humble hosts (well, one of them is humble anyway) Todd Feinburg and Mike Stopa. This week things seem to have calmed down just a little. The media has their “smoking gun” of Russian […]